The International Breweries Foundation is a division of International Breweries Plc (a proud member of the AB InBev Group) dedicated to providing meaningful, developmental, and long-term projects. The kickstart programme is a Foundation effort that focuses on business growth and development for young entrepreneurs. The initiative assists youth-owned enterprises by providing training, funding (grants), and mentorship.
- CBN N41 Billion Wheat Farming
- Apply for Maize Aggregation Scheme (MAS)
- Apply for Rice Paddy Aggregation Scheme
- Apply for First Bank Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme
- Apply for Development Bank Loans for Entrepreneurs
- Apply for First Bank/CBN Agricultural Support Scheme
- Guides to Apply for Seplat Graduates Opportunities
Kickstart is also accessible in other African nations as a project of the AB InBev Group’s Africa Zone. The programme has already been applied effectively in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, and Tanzania. The programme began in Nigeria in 2016 and has had three iterations in the South West and South East regions. Kickstart is currently a nationwide intervention in Nigeria, available to youngsters in the country’s six geopolitical zones, as of 2019.
Requirements and Conditions
To be considered for shortlisting for the kickstart programme by international Breweries, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Communication: English language (read, write and speak).
- Location: Reside in and have their business operations in Nigeria
- Acknowledgment and opening and closing.
- Business Areas:Agriculture ( Maize, Rice, Sorghum Value Chain and Others)
Circular Packaging (e.g., recycling)
Distributorship (Unique small-scale sales model for International Breweries Plc. Products)
- Businesses must be within 0 to 3years.
How To Apply
To participate in the Kickstart, prospective awardees are required to fill and submit an application form.
Deadline: Application closes on 19th of October
If you are interested in applying for this programme, kindly click here to apply for the 2022 Kickstart Entrepreneurship Programme – Win Business Grant