Open to greentech innovations in the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above, the accelerator will select 10 high impact greentech innovators to be part of its pioneer cohort.
- ESG & Masterclasses: Designed with expertise from the bank and the industry, the masterclasses will cover topics like management, sustainability, commercialisation, and international market expansion.
- Partnerships & Mentorships: Partnerships and mentorships are key pillars, tapping into a 14,000 network comprising of governments, corporates, SMEs, and tech providers for 1-1 meetings to expedite the development of innovative greentech solutions.
- Pilots & Test-bedding: Working closely with the demand drivers of corporates and SMEs to pilot and test-bed solutions to tackle actual sustainability-related challenges for businesses.
- Leverage on the network of SMEs and corporates to tackle pain points and co-create solutions.
- Work closely with SMEs and corporates for the opportunity to partner and pilot solutions.
- Total funding of up to SGD 150,000 (~USD $108,500) to potentially deploy relevant and cutting edge solutions with SMEs and corporates.
- Open to high Impact greentech innovators;
- Be focused on the areas of Energy Efficiency, Zero-Waste Supply Chain, Carbon Management and Reporting, with Tech Readiness Level (TRL) 6 and above.
The deadline for application is July 12, 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.