Heineken Foundation Grant Programme – The HEINEKEN Africa Foundation works closely together with the HEINEKEN breweries in Sub-Saharan Africa and (N)GO’s.
Proposal round for 2022
A project proposal can only be submitted to the HAF General Manager if the project:
- is in the field of WASH (water, sanitation and hygiene)and/or Mother & Child healthcare
- directly improves the health situation for needy communities living in the environment / catchment area of a HEINEKEN Sub Sahara African organization
- cooperates with global and/or local partners with a proven track record (NGOs/GOs/overseas development ministries/international organizations)
- has measurable positive results
- has a sustainable follow-up or clear end goal
- is approved and motivated by the General Manager of the related HEINEKEN operation
- is submitted to the HAF General Manager by the local HEINEKEN team
- does not exceed the maximum requested amount of EUR 125,000 over a 1-2 year period.
The HEINEKEN Africa Foundation excludes projects that:
- may lead to a direct commercial benefit for the local HEINEKEN operation
- replace health benefits currently provided to HEINEKEN employees and their family members
- focus primarily on adolescents (in the age of primary and secondary school)
- are research projects, scholarships and medical or health-related events and conferences.
Application procedure for 2022
The deadline for the next proposal round is 15 April 2022.
For more information please contact the local HEINEKEN operating company in your country.
|Proposals received by HAF General Manager||Quality check & revision period||Advisory Board and Trustees meetings||Decision|
|April-May||End of May||Start of June