Hair Stylist Jobs in New York City -Apply Now. Application portal is now open for interested and eligibile persons to apply. See how to apply.
Experience a perfect blend of deliberate purpose and clear-eyed vision. At Ulta Beauty, some of the industry’s most highly-esteemed beauty leaders share themselves, as well as their expertise.
Building authentic community. Creating a real sense of belonging—even as they’re plotting a bold, strategic course of exciting innovations destined to revolutionize the industry.
Think robust organizational support. Ever-increasing levels of investment. And a healthy dose of personal empowerment and growth opportunity. All with a company of unwavering strength and stability.
Hair Stylist Jobs in New York City
We are the future of beauty services. Be part of the transformation. We invite you to submit your application as we may have positions open now or in the near future, depending on current business needs.
- Post Name – Hair Stylist
- Company Name – Ulta Beauty
- Expected Salary – USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour
- Address – New York City, New York, United States 10001
The Impact You Can Have
On a daily basis, you’ll have the opportunity to display your artistry in ways that draw out the potential in all guests—delighting them with the newest trends and ideas, enhancing their esteem, and setting them loose to conquer their worlds.
You’ll accomplish all of this by
- Performing hair services including hair design, haircuts, color, texture, hair treatments, makeup applications, and ear piercing (where applicable).
- Building personal and professional rapport with all guests.
- Providing professional product recommendations as part of all services.
- Meeting/exceeding all individual sales and productivity goals.
- Attending mandatory education events and workshops.
- Assisting in store duties (e.g., filling Salon retail displays and shelves.)
- Adhering to all Salon standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- The attending manager led monthly business development meetings to support personal business growth.
- Demonstrating your personal style (while adhering to the Ulta Beauty dress code).
The Essentials for Success
Qualified candidates will be 18+ years old with a Cosmetology and/or Barber license, no relevant work experience is necessary. Additional requirements include:
- Proficiency in the latest salon techniques.
- Proficiency with equipment needed to perform technical work.
- An engaging personality to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Industry Private
- Education Required High School Diploma
- Schedule Type Part Time
- Work Hours 4 Hours
At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skincare products, hair care products, and salon services.
We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty’s own private label.
Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuring—hair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, and conviction records.
Or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
How to Apply For Hair Stylist Jobs in New York City
Follow the application link below to start application process, kindly read all the necessary requirements above before applying.