Google Jobs: Writer careers in Canada -Apply Now. Application Form Portal is now open for all individuals who wish to apply for this ongoing opportunity. See details!
Google Career in Canada, Writer Jobs in Canada for Filipino: Internal Developer Relations (DevRel) is a motivated, creative, and growth-oriented organization that looks for support resources for Google developers. Google Career in Canada. Writer Jobs in Canada for Filipinos.
We provide documentation, education, developer support, and developer productivity programs for Googlers who build libraries, tools, and infrastructure for secure, production-ready, global-scale applications.
ALSO READ – Microsoft Jobs: Software Engineers from African Universities to Join Team in the US and Canada
To help remedy this, we are planning to help Googlers understand Google tech at a high level. As a Technical Writer, you will partner with multiple teams across Google to generate high-level technical and educational content.
You will help plan, create, manage, and deliver content as an integral part of the developer experience at Google.
Responsibility for Technical Jobs in Google Canada:
- Learn complex technical information and write high-level overviews of Google-wide developer journeys.
- Develop technical documentation (i.e., architectural overview, programming guides, and tutorials) for Google developers.
- Develop consistent content strategy, workflow, and prioritization across a complex domain space.
- Manage community-driven documents and drive active contributions.
- Edit documents were written by others and coached developers to improve their writing skills.
Industry – Private
Schedule Type – Full Time
Education Required – Bachelor’s Degree
Remote – No
Minimum Qualifications for Urgent Jobs Vacancy in Google Canada:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience creating content for a technical audience (e.g., developer documentation, Computer Science course materials, and/or IT admin playbooks).
- Experience with technologies (e.g. software or hardware systems) by investigation, experimentation (e.g., reading or running code), and/or interactions with Subject Matter Experts.
Preferred Qualifications for Google Hiring in Canada:
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to produce high-level content without getting distracted by endless ‘depth first’ analysis.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Mission: “Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.”
Vision: Google’s Android phones offer its users free access to Google Maps and provide navigation and communication.
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Canada:
1. Health and wellness:-
Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
Onsite wellness centers.
Access to mental health apps.
Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
Remote work opportunities are available.
Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
Fertility and growing family support.
Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
Donation matching and time off to volunteer
Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
5. Google extras:-
Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
On-site meals and snacks.
Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
At-home fitness, well-being, and cooking classes.
How to Apply For Google Career in Canada, Writer Jobs in Canada for Filipino
Kindly Click on “Apply Now” to start application process: