Welcome to the Global Good Fund Fellowship application for the 2023 class.
This fellowship is for social entrepreneurs who are working to create social impact within their communities and are ready to scale their leadership to further their business.
- The enterprise that the candidate leads is at least two years old;
- The enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- The applicant is committed full‐time to running their enterprise.
- Applicants should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support; if they are applying for other fellowships within the 2022 fellowship cycle, please make sure it is indicated within your application.
- The applicant has to be in a position where they have decision-making power.
- The applicant is preferably under the age of 40 and, if not, can demonstrate coachability and openness to learning.
- An organization can be a for-profit, non-profit or hybrid.
- An organization can be international, domestic (US-based), or both.
- The organization’s core mission must be related to social impact.
- The Global Good Fund Fellowship is primarily focused on selecting enterprises in the following sectors: Financial Technology, Environment, Education, Economic Mobility, and Health; however we will consider applicants who fall outside of these areas.
- The organization has a set and sound business model with the ability to scale in the long term.
Please note: Any of the information collected on this form will be used internally and will not be shared with any individual outside of The Global Good Fund.
How to Apply