General Electric Recruitment Ongoing – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Technology Intern
Job No: R3635176
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop code, build dashboards, manage projects, drive IT operations, and collaborate in agile software development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- Build and manage dashboards for various stakeholders that will help drive key business decisions.
- Ability to develop code and implement code into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination and action tracking.
- Ability to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- Strong analytics skills using any visualization tool such as Tableau
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply