To ensure the provision of highly skilled manpower through the FMN Academy framework. Implement the evolving learning strategy to ensure a capable and motivated workforce and sustain a learning culture.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Design & Build Talent Academy
- Contribute to the planning, development, and implementation of the FMN Academy framework and training curriculum aimed at strengthening FMN Organizational Capability.
- Design and implement effective instructional methods – OJT, Coaching, Job Shadowing, Virtual lessons, etc. within the FMN Academy.
- Coordinate and Implement all learning activities for all FMN Business Units, supporting employees participating in internal and external learning programs in line with the established curriculum & competency framework.
- Execute the delivery of all FMN learning content and interventions across all the Business units using the 70:20:10 model to effect blended learning, train the trainer, SME & Managers as internal faculty (for mentoring, coaching & OJT).
- Implement capability plans targeted at specialized areas/ functional leadership (FLAM, FLAG, ELDP).
- Phase interventions leveraging innovative and effective learning methodologies & tools to close medium and long-term gaps.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers to ensure timely delivery of inputs and eliminate barriers to learning.
- Collate and convert Individual development plans into learning interventions working with HRBPs, subject matter experts for different levels of competency proficiencies to close medium- and long-term gap.
- Evaluate requests for specific training in coordination with FMN Academy Curriculum & Business level competency framework to close medium- and long-term gaps.
Learning System Management
- Track and report KPIs (Training budget, TNA, Skills Audits, Learning Intervention & success Matrix). Generate & circulate corporate business training index reports.
- Analyze cost benefits to execute the best learning delivery channels.
- ITF applications and reimbursement.
- Manage vendors for delivery of service, cost efficiency, effective solutions based on the scale.
- Embed and Sustain FMN Learning culture.
- Leverage and support HRBPs to build a learning culture
- Design and maintain effective learning conditions (environment, learning delivery, logistics to eliminate barriers and ensure effective learning in all business areas.
- Facilitate relevant “in-house” training sessions, both online and face to face.
- Develop the capacity of other trainers within key teams to support the core training program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Team orientated and Results-focused.
University degree preferably in the Social Sciences.
Experience/ Added Advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Capability Management.
How to Apply