Flight Attendant Jobs in Las Vegas Nevada – Apply Now! Applications are now open. See how to apply, eligibility criteria and other details below!
Flight Attendant Jobs in Las Vegas Nevada 2022/2023 Application Form Portal.
Flight Attendant Jobs in Las Vegas Nevada: At Frontier, we think that everyone should have access to the skies. By adhering to the philosophy of Low Fares Done Right, we fulfill this promise. This is more than just a slogan; it captures our guiding principle. In order to realize this goal, each member of Team Frontier has a vital role to perform.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business.
We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises, and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage, and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program includes a competitive base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time, and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic, and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers.
Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security, and comfort of our passengers onboard our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service.
Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard. It is essential for all crew members to follow established FAA and Frontier guidelines in providing for the comfort and safety of passengers and respond to inflight emergencies and/or security concerns in the unlikely event they arise.
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts, and verifies the count
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, reaching above shoulder level, and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
Flight Attendant Jobs in Las Vegas Nevada
Flight Attendant Jobs Qualifications
- High school graduate or GED required
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- A valid passport is required, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears, and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- Must be willing to relocate to the assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing, and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with a seatbelt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender, or modify the integrity of the jump seat
Includes, but is not limited to, beverage/snack carts, galley equipment, POS devices/systems, flight stairs, aircraft cabin equipment including doors, and emergency equipment.
Working environment subject to varying climate conditions, air turbulence, changing locations, variable hours, dry air, noise levels from engines and other equipment, dim lighting, and confined spaces
The working environment is typically fast-paced and physically demanding
Work shifts/hours vary including days, weekends, evenings, red-eyes, and holidays
- Perform frequent repetitive motions, including bending at the waist and knees and sustaining those positions for extended periods of time
- Must have 20/20 (or “sufficient”) vision and hearing to safely perform the essential functions of the position
- Ability to hear, interpret and respond to onboard chime systems, call buttons, and announcements or directions given over interphone and public address system
- Ability to stand throughout most of the work shift
- Perform in-flight duties while in a pressurized cabin for extended periods of time
- Possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits
- Operate door and window exits in manual and emergency modes. (Can include the weight of 33 lb window exit and investigate door “emergency mode” resistance)
- Push/pull/move a galley cart weighing 100 lbs
- Moderate physical activity is required by handling objects up to 50 lbs occasionally and/or up to 35 lbs frequently
- Ability to lift a 35 lb luggage piece (occasionally – bags heavier than 50 lbs) from the floor to 33” (i.e. floor to passenger seat) AND from 33” to 67” (i.e. passenger seat to an overhead compartment)
- Ability to reach into overhead compartments with a height of 67” and depth of 28”
- Ability to be properly secured in the cabin jumpseat by the safety belt and shoulder harness without the use of seatbelt extensions
- Ability to balance and reach across seats and serve passengers
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills, and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective DOT safety-sensitive employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids, and Phencyclidine (PCP).
Further, any DOT safety-sensitive job applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that the duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
How to Apply For Flight Attendant Jobs in Las Vegas Nevada
Interested person should kindly click on ‘Apply Now’ to start the application process: