Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports (FMYSD) Programme: Applications are invited into Federal Government Business Intervention Programme in Nigeria. Apply for MSMEs programme below.
Applications are invited from young Nigerians to enroll their businesses with the Federal Ministry of Youth Sports in order to have access to various business intervention/ support programmes including funding.
Breaking News: Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development has started a 3 months programme, and the successful applicants will be paid 40,000 naira for each month of training.
Federal Ministry of Youth Sports/FMYSD Programme
Federal Ministry of Youth Sports (FMYSD) has commenced the mass enrolment of youth owned, Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Nigeria.
The mass enrolment exercise will facilitate the development of comprehensive data base for youth owned MSMEs in Nigeria and provide a platform B2B interactions while creating advantageous global market opportunities.
The exercise is open to youth-owned Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises operating in Nigeria and including artisans, traders, tailors, fashion designers, manufacturers, spare part dealers and so much more.
FMYSD Programme Benefits
- NYIF- Opportunity to get 250k to 50m loan (per MSME) at 5 percent for business ideas.
- DY.ng- Digital training and a pathway to enterprise via FMYSD and CBN led training opportunities.
- Access to participate in empowerment programs and entrepreneurship training programs organized by the Ministry.
- Access to real time information on all youth entrepreneurship initiatives.
- Priority funding from other public and private sector, financial institutions, including international donor Agencies.
- Provides borderless marketing opportunities for MSMEs
- Business guarantor and many more opportunities
FMYSD Programme Eligibility
If you run any form of business and are aged between 18 and 35 years old, you are qualified to register.
With registration, stakeholders in the private and public sectors can provide the necessary support, policies, and programs tailored essentially for you.
The exercise is simple and easy to complete within minutes, and most importantly it’s absolutely FREE!
How to Apply for Federal Government Business Intervention Programme
Interested and suitably qualified candidate that are eligible should CLICK HERE TO APPLY and follow the requirement procedures.
For more information visit https://noya.ng/about.aspx.