Farmers for Future AgriPreneur N16 Million Grant Programme – The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity-free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC and implemented by Fate Foundation. It is targeted at currently serving National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members – as part of BATNF’s drive to encourage and support the youth in sustainable agriculture.
- Make agribusiness attractive
- Reduce youth unemployment
- Drive youth engagement in Agriculture.
- Youth Development
- Train and Empower youth in agro-practices
In addition to:
- Linkage to financial institutions and investors for follow-on financing and/or credit facilities
- Winners will get technical support to establish their agribusiness
- Participation in an intensive “Think-through-your-business” boot camp
- Mentorship under seasoned entreprenuers and Agric Experts
- Membership of the F4F alumni network
- Participation in other partner-drive training programs
- Support with business registration & other legal & regulatory requirements
16 Million In Cash and business Support.
- 1st Cash Prize: 3 million Naira
- 2nd Cash Prize: 2 million Naira
- 3rd Cash Prize: 1 million Naira
Stages of Competition
- Submit Your Application
The online application portal will be available for you to send in your applications
- Virtual Bootcamp
20 Selected businesses will go through a rigorous virtual bootcamp where they will refine their business thesis and build a compelling pitch.ts.
- Pitch Event & Award
The top 10 businesses from the bootcamp will pitch before a panel of expert judges and investors. 3 winners will be selected.
The 3 Winners will be given financing to execute, strengthen, advance and scale their businesses under the guidance of seasoned mentors. They will also be connected to the relevant networks they require to make progress
- Join The Farmers For The Future Alumni
Continue to enjoy exclusive access to expert mentorship, insider opportunities and a robust support network that will open doors to follow on financing, new markets, etc.
For more Information, BATN Foundation 2022 Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant Application.