Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) Recruitment. Application portal is now open for interested and Eligibile individuals to apply for this job opportunity. See details and apply below!.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunctPower Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
ALSO READ – SEIFAC Disbursement: Here Are Three(3) Important Documents You Must Make Available to Receive Loan
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Desktop Officer
Locations: (EEDC Orlu) Imo, (Nnewi, Ekwulobia) Anambra, (Abakpa, Awkunanaw & Ogui) Enugu
- Participate in providing comprehensive maintenance of computer systems and peripherals at the District and Service Centres for effective use of resources and efficiency.
- Participate in site preparation and relocation of computer systems at the District and Service Centres for optimum performance and conducive environment
- Ensure adherence to SLA for hardware & network services with users
- Work with central IT Helpdesk based on assigned priorities and ensure closer and timely update of trouble calls
- Repairing of Hardware, Network Equipment in agreed time
- Datacenter Network & Server Infrastructure Maintenance
- Execute Network troubleshooting, monitoring and maintenance at the District for Network availability and efficiency.
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should
Application Deadline 5th September, 2022 (Monday).
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The HR Department reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive a communication after the completion of the selection process.