Entrepreneurship World Cup – Entrepreneurship is designed for any would love to start up a series of business.
Applicant should not see this as just a pitch competition, it offers anyone to have access to knowledge, network etc. It could also offer some the access to capital that to start up their business.
Whether you have an existing business, or want to start up, this offers the business to your big dreams.
Entrepreneurship World Cup – Apply Now
Do you nurse the dream to start up a company? Are you not sure how to get the resources to kickstart your company? This Will help applicants to unleash with free on-demand training up to $10,000 in perks. That’s just for signing up only.
Entrepreneurship World Cup – Benefits of Apply For Entrepreneurship World Cup
– Golden Opportunity to win cash prize up to $50,000
– Opportunity to meet networking gurus
– As an EWC alumni, you have access to International community.
– Sign up is free
– Any start up through out the globe are welcome to EWC.
– Applicants must be legally registered or willing to register in country of residence
– Applicants must be less than seven years old at the date of global finals
– EWC winner in previous edition are not eligible to apply for 2021 EWC
– Employees of the organisers, subsidiaries, promotional agencies, advertising, suppliers and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
How To Apply
Application for Entrepreneurship World Cup is quite easy. Interested applicants can apply through https://platform.entrepreneurshipworldcup.com/display/AN/EWC+signup and make sure details are enterred correctly.
Also, interested applicants can check Entrepreneurship World Cup rules via this link https://platform.entrepreneurshipworldcup.com/display/AN/EWC+2021+Competition+Rules make sure you read through.
The deadline for the Entrepreneurship World Cup will be announced at a later date.