Entrepreneurship Programme for Women in Agriculture – Agribusiness Academy and Business School Netherlands are proud to present the Certificate in Entrepreneurship for Women in Agribusiness as a new and in-depth online programme to support female entrepreneurs in launching and expanding their agribusiness organisation.
This programme is ideal for you if you are a woman leading an agribusiness or involved in the value chain of an agriculture organisation.
What will you learn?
This 26-week course is designed as a community learning programme where you will learn how to develop sustainable agribusiness models and interact and share ideas with other female entrepreneurs. There will be regular online sessions to discuss ideas, refine your business model and work through challenges unique to female entrepreneurs in agribusiness.
The course is a comprehensive look at many important topics such as:
- Designing and Implementing Business Models
- Managing Wastage and Sustainability
- Integrating Data Monitoring and Agritech
- Distribution and Strategic Concerns
- Improving Profitability
- Sourcing Produce and Materials
- Case Studies and more
What makes this course unique?
The Certificate in Entrepreneurship for Women in Agribusiness is a unique course in that it provides a safe and supportive space for women to share their stories, ideas, and challenges in a group of fellow women who face similar situations and environments.
Coaching sessions are included for all participants but are not mandatory. You can choose to attend as much or as little coaching as you feel you need.
It approaches agribusiness entrepreneurship from the perspective of a woman who runs a business in a still mostly male-dominated industry.
Who is Agribusiness Academy?
Business School Netherlands and Agribusiness Academy have been working alongside each other for many years in providing quality and affordable agribusiness and food security-focused courses. Agribusiness Academy specializes in food trends, sustainability, distribution and value chains, agribusiness technologies, and entrepreneurship skills.
Further training is available from Agribusiness Academy once you have completed this course. For more information on Agribusiness Academy, please click here
Features of the Certificate in Entrepreneurship for Women in Agribusiness
- Taught in English
- 6 months
- Weekly online interactive sessions
- 10 Modules
- Gain valuable management and Agritech skills
- Part-time and online studying with a flexible timetable
- A background in Agribusiness or food security would be advantageous.
- Reliable internet and email access
- Admissions are strictly reserved for female applicants.
The Certificate in Entrepreneurship for Women in Agribusiness is delivered online over a 26 week period with regular, but optional group coaching sessions. Students will have access to the Agribusiness Academy companion app and Q & A workshops to support their studies.
Recommended study time per week is 4-6 hours
The Certificate in Entrepreneurship for Women in Agribusiness is a comprehensive course that covers the following topics and themes:
- Analysis of the Design of Food Designs
- How to Build a Circular Food Chains: The Case of NoFood Wasted
- Recall Management in Food Supply Chains
- Big Data Applications in Cold Chain Logistics
- Value Chain Design Workshop
- Path to Profitability Exercise
- Innovations in Horticulture Supply Chains
- How to Create Sustainable Businesses out of Food Losses and Waste
- Strategic Sourcing in the Food Industry
- Creating Value out of Food Losses and Waste
- Agribusiness and Food Sustainability Trends
- The Case of NatureBox
- The Case of Cropin
- Beyond Big Data: The Case of Digital Agriculture
- Dynamics of Digital Agriculture
- Agrifood Tech Business Model Design
- Blockchain in Agrifood – The Case of SIM: Supply Chain Information Management
- Value Proposition Insights and Cases
- Distribution Strategy Insights
- Chain Partnership Frameworks and Insights
- Sustainability Elements, Insights and Cases
Students will have access to the Agribusiness Academy learning companion app which gives direct access to facilitators, the peer groups, as well as bonus customised learning content.
Start & Date Fee
- 28 April 2022
- 27 October 2022
*Business School Netherlands and Agribusiness Academy reserve the right to postpone a start date should the required number of participants not be reached for a specific start date.
Once off: $ 999 USD
Two Terms: 2 x $ 500 USD
Four Terms: 4 x $ 262 USD
Method for participation
Individual should click here to apply