eHealth Africa Internship Program – eHealth Africa (eHA) designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for local, state, and federal government agencies in general and local communities in particular.
eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings, and smartly uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
eHealth Africa is searching for graduates to join the 2022 Cohort Internship Program designed to provide an enriching experience characterized by measurable on-the-job training, to help young interns succeed in their career development. The duration of this program is 6 Months.
The purpose of this internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates and university students in career transition. It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to various departments in the following capacity;
- Human Resources
- Media & Communications
- Knowledge Management & Learning
- Program Delivery
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Internal Audit
- Fleet Operations
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research
Standard Minimum Qualifications
First Degree or equivalent (completed or in-process) in relevance to developmental studies.
Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
How to apply;
eHealth Africa Internship Program: Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by clicking the link below, and upload the following documents as applied;
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter highlighting areas of interest and strengths in the internship program
- BSc/HND Certificates (Graduate Internship)
- Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) letter or transcript (for Undergraduate internship)
- NYSC posting letter/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor. (If required)
The deadline for applications is 6th May 2022.
Why intern with us – eHealth Africa Internship Program
- To gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and projects that contribute to solutions to health challenges in Africa.
- To build a long-term relationship with eHA and gain potential full-time employment in the future.
- Have the opportunity to work with our team of outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior managers within the organization,
- Participate in conferences, and meetings, while contributing to analytical work as well as on-the-ground projects.
- To develop a stronger knowledge of project management, ICT administration, and reporting.
How to Apply