CWAY Nigeria Drinking Water Recruitment – CWAY Water is undoubtedly today rated as the No.1 Nigerian market brand for 18.9 litre dispenser refilling water and dispenser machines.
CWAY Nigeria Drinking Water Recruitment – CWAY Water company is currently the Nigeria’s largest and the most advanced Refilling Water Plant in operations with daily sales stands at thousands of tons of treated drinking water and thus contributing immensely improving the healthy lifestyle of numerous Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and computer programmers to solve emerging issues.
You’ll also research on manufacturing processes and analyze data and trends to create new products.
Ultimately, you will improve our company’s products and processes and contribute to its growth
- Iand performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems
- Summarize data and report on test results
- Examine needs on new equipment, calculate costs and help prepare budgets
- Monitor maintenance and inspection plans
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Define customer needs and requirements
- Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards
Requirements and Skills
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes
N50,000 – N65,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
22nd August, 2022