Cordros Capital Limited Programme for Nigerian Graduates. Interested individuals can apply for this ongoing program! See details!
The Sales Academy Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to gain sales experience, and test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees. Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
About Cordros Capital Limited
Cordros Capital Limited is a leading Financial Services group, licensed as Broker-Dealers, Issuing House, Fund/Portfolio Managers, Trustees, and Registrars by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). Our Broker-Dealer business is a registered dealing member of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE). We are also licensed as Insurance Brokers by both the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NCRIB) and the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM).
Cordros Capital Limited Sales Academy Programme
- Type College School
- OrganisationCordros Capital Limited
- Country to study –
- School to study –
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Requirements for Cordros Capital Limited Sales Academy Programme Qualification
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Any Professional Certification in financial service industry is an added advantage e.g ACIS, ACIB, ACIIN.
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales experience in financial services industry e.g., Bank, Insurance, Stockbroking, Trustees or Asset management.
- Prior banking/Insurance agency or sales experience as a top performer is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools e.g., word, outlook, excel, PowerPoint and adaptable to new technology.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Cordros Capital Limited Sales Academy Programme
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Resilience and persistence to see sales process through.
- Ability to build, manage and develop relationship and collaborate with individuals at various levels.
- Ability to work as a team yet independently with minimal supervision.
- High level professionalism and ethical standard.
- Listening and negotiating skills to meet client’s expectation and exceed sales target.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Documents Required for Application
- Cover Letter
How to Apply
For more details, visit CCL website