Coca Cola Foundation Grant Guide – The Coca-Cola Foundation is our company’s primary international philanthropic arm.
Since its inception in 1984, The Foundation has awarded more than $1 billion in grants to support sustainable community initiatives around the world.
The Coca-Cola Foundation is more than just corporate philanthropy refers to the activities which companies voluntarily initiate that aim to manage their impact on society at large.
COVID Relief Fund & Contributions / Coca Cola Foundation Grant Guide
The Coca-Cola Foundation is providing additional funding and grants to communities and organizations in response to Coronavirus. To date, over $55M has been provided to support local organizations and vulnerable communities during these times.
Commitment / Coca Cola Foundation Grant Guide
The Coca-Cola Company is committed to giving back 1% of its prior year’s operating income annually. In 2020, we contributed more than $186 million – more than any previous year to directly benefit some 432 organizations across 154 countries and territories. Contributions include $139 million from The Coca-Cola Foundation and $47 million from The Coca-Cola Company.
Types of Grants & Requests Coca Cola Provides
There are many types of requests for community support in the form of grants or sponsorships for consideration by The Coca-Cola Foundation or The Coca-Cola Company.
- The following list are areas that are not generally supported:
- Individuals (For scholarship information, visit The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation website.)
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability..
- Religious endeavors
- Political, legislative, lobbying or organizations
- Programs focused heavily on nutrition, weight loss and/or physical activity
- Movie, film or television documentaries
- Website development
- Concerts or other entertainment events
- Beauty contests, fashion shows or hair shows
- Fraternal organizations and related events
- Local sports or athletic teams
- Travel or organized field trips
- Family reunions
- Marketing sponsorships or cause marketing or advertising projects (For marketing sponsorship requests, visit the Contact Us section)
- U.S. based local schools, including charter schools, pre-schools, elementary schools, middle schools or high schools
- U.S.-based organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c) (3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Code, or the equivalent
- Organizations formed outside the U. S. that do not have a charitable equivalency status under the laws and provisions of their respective government.
Application Guidelines / Coca Cola Foundation Grant Guide
All requests for community support in the form of grants, sponsorships or beverage product, for consideration by The Coca-Cola Company, The Coca-Cola Foundation or any of its affiliated regional foundations must be submitted through this online application system. Only those proposals meeting specific guidelines and furthering our strategic goals and objectives, will be considered for approval.
Apply for Grants
All requests for community support in the form of grants or sponsorships must be submitted through our online application system.
Method of Application / Coca Cola Foundation Grant Guide
Interested persons should visit Coca Cola Foundation and Grant application Portal and apply.