The Nigerian Civil Defence Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service Board (CDCFIB) has open portal for recruitment. The recruitment exercise was publicise in a press release.
The Press Release states ” Nigeria Immigration Service Notice of 2022/2023 General Replacement “.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Service Board has approved has approved the commencement of Nigeria Immigration Service 2022/2023 Replacement Exercise.
Application are hereby invited from qualified persons for full time employment into the following categories:
Position A – Supritended Cadre
Position B – Inspectorate Cadre
Position C – Assistant Cadre
Total number of required applicants 3,600.
General Entry Requirements
All Applicants i.e Male & Female must:
- Must be a Nigerian, must be between the age of 18 and 32 years
- Must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any form of financial embarrasment
- Must be of good character and must not be guilty of criminal offence
- apply online at https://www.niscareer.org.ng