CIPE Grant Application Ongoing – CIPE is a non-profit, private sector organization that provides financial support in the form of grants to non-government business organizations such as chambers of commerce, employers’ federations, trade associations, and private enterprise-oriented research groups throughout the world. Grants are made directly to non-U.S. business organizations on a private basis, without government intervention.
In 1983, CIPE was designated by the U.S. Congress as the business representative in the bipartisan National Endowment for Democracy program. CIPE operates with public funds and all projects are a matter of public record. CIPE does not fund commercial ventures, trade and investment promotions or partisan political activity.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES / CIPE Grant Application Ongoing
Throughout the world, private enterprise and individual initiative are increasingly recognized as essential sources of economic growth and human progress. The Center for International Private Enterprise (CIPE) assists other countries, through their private sectors, to enhance democracy and private enterprise as a basis for prosperity and individual freedom.
CIPE’s overall purpose is to encourage the growth of private enterprise principles and organizations that contribute to democratic development. Democracy requires the development of institutions based on individual freedom, incentive, initiative, opportunity, responsibility and voluntary association.
Private enterprise systems both benefit from and provide support for these same views. By building business organizations committed to the values of private enterprise and democracy, CIPE plays a key role in encouraging and sustaining democratic transitions.
Program Objectives / CIPE Grant Application Ongoing
- To support the growing interest in market economics and private enterprise among government leaders and society in general.
- To promote business participation in democratic political and policy processes.
- To increase the base of business talent in the developing world.
- To encourage interest in privatizing state-owned firms and deregulating economic systems.
- To increase public understanding and appreciation of the role of the entrepreneur in economic growth.
- To build independent business organizations
How to Apply
Interested persons should click on the link to apply, such should scroll to the bottom and click on Apply
Click to Apply for Global Program
Click to Apply for Opportunities