Cherie Blair Mentorship Program 2022 for Women in Business – Women in business can apply for Cherie Blair mentor organised for women in business.
Tell Me About Cherie Blair Mentorship Program 2022 for Women in Business:
The programme offers personalized business support to women entrepreneurs through online mentoring.
Starting in 2019, you could receive one year of support that is tailored to your business needs and goals. If successful, you will be matched with an accomplished mentor who has expertise in the areas you’d like to work on. You will meet with your mentor online for at least two hours each month to work on your business goals. You will meet using Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.
You will have access to training, resources and online events. You will become part of a supportive community of over 2500 accomplished, inspirational entrepreneurs and professionals from around the world. Cherie Blair Mentorship Program 2022 for Women in Business
There is no charge for this programme; all you need is a commitment to your mentoring relationship and business.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Cherie Blair Mentorship Program ?
- This program is suitable for women running businesses at all different stages and in every sector. Some participants have businesses with 50+ employees and have been in operation for decades. Others are just starting out and don’t have any employees. Mentoring is useful throughout your entrepreneurial journey
- The key to success is in your commitment. You must be running (or about to launch) an enterprise, able to access the internet weekly and meet with your mentor online, proficient in English and passionate about working on your business goals with your mentor.
- You must be able to commit for one year. You will be expected to be proactive in communicating with your mentor and available to meet according to a schedule you agree together.
Which Countries are Eligible?
Where will Award be Taken?
How Many Scholarships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Cherie Blair Mentorship Program?
- Mentees have gained new skills and expanded networks, launched new products, built websites, refined business and financial plans, kept their enterprises from going under, obtained financing, tapped into a support system, built rewarding relationships with their mentors and achieved goals that are tailored to their own businesses.
- There are also endless opportunities for collaboration and knowledge-sharing with other participants. The women in this programme come from over 55 countries. Mentors come from over 45 different countries and bring a range of expertise and diverse perspectives.
- Please contact the Murtala Muhammed Foundation for further information on the criteria for selection.This helps us get to know you and find you a mentor who is a good match with your goals.
- If successful in the application process, you will be invited to participate in an online training session.
- We do hope you’ll take advantage of this exciting opportunity and look forward to hearing about all that you achieve with your mentor if you are selected!
How to Apply for Scholarship:
It is important to go through all application requirements before applying.