CBN Recruitment Application Form Login Portal- Apply Now. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) hereby invite all suitably qualified citizen to apply for its recruitment intake for 2022/2023 session applicants.
CBN Recruitment Portal
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as to get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria today.
Make sure to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before I dig deep into more relevant details, I also want you to take note of the official CBN Portal (www.cbn.gov.ng) where online job applications will be carried out frequently.
Note that the CBN Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
READ – Apply for ABC Fund Agri-Business Capital
About Central Bank of Nigeria?
Central Bank of Nigeria popularly known as CBN is a government-owned central bank established in 1958 (60 years ago) and commenced operations in 1959 (59 years ago).
CBN headquarters is located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Visit CBN Portal www.cbn.gov.ng to know about the bank, department, history, mission, vision, services, publications, latest vacancies, and other information.
♦ Professor/Associate Professor
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
♦ Director, Centre of Excellence
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
- All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card, or Drivers License.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process.
The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit, and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
Special Skills and Abilities
CBN looks for special qualities as listed below;
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
For more information click here