CBN Anchors Borrower’s Program 2022/2023 Application – Fresh application is requested from applicants for CBN Anchors Borrower’s Program
Requirements for eligibility / CBN Anchors Borrower’s Program 2022/2023 Application
- Applicants must have valid BVN and be 18 years and above.
- A duly filled Form A, a valid Nigerian Passport with valid Visa and a return ticket.
with a travel date not more than 14 days from date of PTA/BTA purchase.
- Applicants are eligible for a total sum of $4000 for PTA and $5000 for BTA per quarter.
- PTA/BTA is valid for travels originating from Nigeria with minimum flight time of 5hrs.
- Countries within the West African Region and Cameroon are exempted from PTA/BTA
- Travelers on the same trip or journey are not entitled to both PTA/BTA while on the same journey or with the same tickets
Additional requirements for BTA are:
- Certificate of business registration/ incorporation
- Letter of invitation from the overseas business partner stating the purpose and duration of the business trip.
- Letter of request from the corporate body, addressed to the processing bank, stating the names of beneficiary staff and purpose of the visit.