Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) Recruitment Application Form – We are delighted to inform you about Canada Armed Forces Jobs Recruitment Registration Form.
Application Link Portal is now available for interested applicants who wish to join Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), start your application form here.
Do you wish to join Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), application form link portal is now open for Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment Application Form?
To apply will not be a problem after reading this article, here I will show you how to apply online, requirements/qualifications and how to create account as GCKey or use a Sign-in Partner.
General Requirements for 2022/2023 Canadian Armed Forces Recruitment
To start a full or part-time career in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) you must meet up with the following requirements:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Be at least 18 years old (17 years old with parental consent), except:
- For the Paid Education programs — you may be 16 years old (with parental consent)
- For the Primary Reserves—you may be 16 years old (with parental consent) and must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Québec (some jobs need higher levels of education)
- Ensure you create account as GCKey or use a Sign-in Partner
- Interested applicants can submit their application even if you are not sure about the job-specific requirements. Once we get your application, we’ll work with you to determine if you qualify.
How to create account to apply for CAF Jobs
Steps below will help you to create an account as GCKey or use a Sign-in Partner
- Select login information and password hints that you will remember
- Use a valid email address that you currently have access to
- Do not divulge or share your login information with anybody
- Do not save your login or access information to a public computer
- Ensure that you logout after every session and do not leave your application open if you are away from your computer
Continue to Sign-in Partner
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with us. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave this application to use your Sign-In Partner
Continue as GCKey user
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you don’t use a Sign-In Partner.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you don’t have one