Call for Applications: BGF Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs. Applications are now open to all. Are you an an entrepreneur? Are you a female? Here is an opportunity for you. See how to apply and apply now!
Launchpad is a 9-week learning programme designed to support Black women founders to succeed in entrepreneurship and connect them to the venture capital ecosystem.
The programme will offer expert-led sessions, a supportive community of experienced Black founders and investors, as well as funding opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria for BGF Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs
- Founded by a Black woman
- Self-funded or has received less than £250K
- Based across the UK, Europe and West Africa
- Already have an initial product
- Within the following industries; Health tech, Fintech, Hr + Talent, Sass, Retail + eCommerce, Data + design, Deep tech
- At least part-time in the business
Process for BGF Launchpad Program
- All modules will take place online except for the launch event and showcase graduation.
- Programme Launch Event – Thursday 6th October 6 -9 pm
- Intro to VC: 101 on Fundraising – Tuesday 11th October 6-8 pm
- Getting Started: Visualising the Mission – Thursday 13th October 6-8 pm
- Setting Milestones for Developing all Parts of a Business – Thursday 20th October 6-8 pm
- Developing your Product and Finding Product-Market Fit – Thursday 27th October 6-8 pm
- Designing and Executing your Sales Strategy – Thursday 10th November 6-8 pm
- Budgeting: Business Plan and Financial Models – Thursday 17th November 6-8 pm
- The Team: Hiring & Company Culture – Thursday 24th November 6-8 pm
- Showcase Graduation – Wednesday 7th December 6-10 pm
How to Apply for BGF Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs
Visit the OFFICIAL PAGE for further information.
Call for Applications: BGF 2022 Program for Female Entrepreneurs