University of Birmingham Scholarships Application Form in UK 2022/2023 – apply here; Link Portal is now opened for interested applicants to apply and register online.
We are delighted to inform you about 2022/2023 University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarship in United Kingdom, application form is ongoing- apply below:
This post contains about University of Birmingham Scholarships Application Form, how to apply online and requirements for a successful application. Get started.
- Applicant must have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Applicant must be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicant must be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Applicant must have paid the standard £2,000 Admissions deposit by 30 June 2022.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates should have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
For instant, we consider a UK first class degree to be equivalent to the following grading systems in the US, India, Nigeria and China:
- 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University
Register through Official website
University of Birmingham Scholarships Application Closing Date 2022
The Deadline is on the 30th of June, 2022.