Bell Oil & Gas Recruitment – Bell Oil & Gas is recruiting qualified and suitable candidates to fill the vacant position in the company.
Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly owned by Nigerians.
We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies.
Click to Join WhatsApp Job Group
We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Click to Join Telegram Job Group
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
Read & Apply – Flutterwave Recruitment
Job Title: Subsea Well Superintendent
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualifications and Requirements
- Technical Degree (B.Sc / HND) Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Subsea production systems with QA/QC, fabrication & testing with deep water project and contractor management experience.
- Valid IWCF Certification.
- Must be able to coach or drive others towards delivering expected outcomes through clear explanation and persistently.
- communicating the benefits and importance of the deliverables.
- Computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Operational experience in subsea wells discipline (Drilling & Wells Métier), and knowledge of managing contracts.
- Excellent team spirit and ability to work in a diverse team of professionals.
- Individuals must be adaptable and proactive, with a methodical mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.