BEC’s FORWARD Accelerator Programme: Apply. Interested and qualified individuals can now apply for this ongoing program. Application portal is now open for applications. See details and apply below!
The Birmingham Enterprise Community (BEC) Leaps is seeking the best entrepreneurs and high-growth startups across the world to join the global FORWARD Accelerator programme.
FORWARD is a 6 month accelerator programme, based in the UK, designed to provide essential support to high growth, scaling businesses. The programme focuses on 6 key areas to help your business surround itself with everything that it needs to grow successfully.
By combining best practice with bespoke elements, expert advice and access to an active community of world-class entrepreneurs, they are able to ensure that, with your commitment and engagement, you take away the skills, resources and connections you need to build a global business.
- Strategic Partnerships
- Structure and Operations
- Capacity Development
- Partnering support – In addition to the above support areas they have an extensive range of partners who will work with them to provide a whole range of services including business entity registration, opening bank accounts, market research, product development, visa support & more
- Funding Opportunities: Not only do they support businesses with investment readiness but they also provide access to a range of funding opportunities including equity, debt & grant funding.
- Entrepreneurial Development: Ongoing support for your personal development as an entrepreneur including coaching, training & workshops.
- UK Soft Landing: Support from their whole pool of over 25 mentors who come from a wide range of backgrounds & experiences.
- Workspace: Access to the stunning Alpha Works co-working space providing you with a dynamic & inspiring environment to work in.
- Strategic Partnerships: They support you to identify and connect with partners who could add significant value to the growth of your business including R&D support & customer acquisition channels.
- Global Community: Access to a constantly growing community of entrepreneurs from across the world both virtually & through physical events.
They are seeking the best entrepreneurs and high-growth startups across the world to join their global FORWARD Accelerator programme.
For more information, visit here