The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skill Training Program BEST Launched 10th of December 2021, is designed to meet the current unemployment situation in Nigeria.
Due to the global technological change,leading to high level of unemployment, restiveness, competition and the demand for quality personnel with entrepreneurial orientation.
The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skill Training Program BEST is to equip young unemployed Nigerians to be self employed, employ others, and be marketable wherever they find themselves.
The training program which is to hold in Technical and Vocational centers Nationwide, is intended to provide the requisite skills as either entrepreneurs or intrapreneurs.
Things to know about the program:
1. Application began on Friday, 10th December, 2021.
2. The BEST program is a SPW (Special Purpose Works) program targeted at young unemployed Nigerians . It offers a six-month training and job placements.
3. The training program which is to hold in Technical and Vocational centers Nationwide is intended to provide the requisite skills as either entrepreneurs or entrepreneurs.
4. The Basic Entrepreneurship and Skill Training Program BEST will train and engage beneficiaries in the under listed Available Skills Areas;
b. Aluminum Profiling
c. Audiovisual Services
d. Catering and Confectionery
e. Electrical Installation and Repair
f. Fashion Design and Tailoring
g. Hairdressing and Braiding
h. Make-up and Make-over
j. Pop, Painting and Screed Making
k. Solar Works
l. Tiling and Interlocking
m. Welding and Fabrication
n. Woodwork and Furniture
5. The BEST Training program is targeted to train and immediately engage 774,000 selected unemployed Nigerians for carefully selected projects and employments.
6. All Selected trainees will receive a monthly stipend of N 30,000 paid by the Financing Business for Job and Wealth Creation FBJWC subject to achieving planned results for each month.
7. The BEST program serves all Unemployed Nigerians – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that all unemployed youth from all corners of the country can participate.
8. Applicants should be of the age 18-35 years at the commencement of the program.
9. The Application portal is https://fbjwc.ng
10. The Application Deadline is Friday, 21st of February, 2022.
For further enquiries please call 08168257769, 091298636377 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.