The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund is a Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) fund managed by Bank of Industry Limited (BOI).
The fund is designed to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- To increase indigenous participation in the oil and gas industry, build local capacity and competencies.
- To promote the growth and development of Nigerian Content in activities connected with sectors of the Nigerian oil and gas Industry.
- To deepen the creation of linkages to other sectors of the national economy and boost industry contributions to the growth of Nigeria’s National Gross Domestic Product.
- To address persistent funding challenges that have hindered capacity and growth of local service providers in oil and gas.
- To facilitate the growth of community based companies in the upstream oil and gas sector.
- To spur productivity and job creation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- To attract investment capital into the sector and boost contribution of the sector to Nigeria’s economic growth.
How to Apply