Baker Hughes Recruitment – Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.
Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Title: Junior Field Service Control Specialist
Job Requisition ID: R78480
Location: 7 Trans Amadi – Port Harcourt, Rivers
Click to Join Telegram Job Group
Job type: Full time
Join our Field Engineering team!
- Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy.
- Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance, and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Read & Apply – NSIA Insurance Limited Recruitments Begins – Apply Now
Baker Hughes Recruitment Responsibilities
Partner with the best:
- As a Control Field Service Specialist, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers.
Leading the installation, commissioning, and start-up activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations.
As a Control Field Service Specialist, after an intense Training Program, you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical direction for activities to internal teams and skilled labor to ensure safety, compliance, and quality.
- Ensuring internal training, compliance and quality documentation is updated, followed, and completed according to company standards.
- Managing company digital tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings.
- Overseeing, overhaul, Installations, troubleshooting and commissioning of our rotating equipment’s and products at customer sites.
- Preparing and updating technical documentation, plans, daily and weekly briefing reports for customers and internal cross-functional teams
Baker Hughes Recruitment Requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a B.Sc Degree from an accredited university or college.
- 0-2 years of experience in an Electrical/Electronic role in an energy or oil and gas environment (or similar).
- Be skilled at communicating complex technical information to customers and teams with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Be ready to travel significantly (up to 70%) without geographical restriction, including offshore facilities.
- Have a valid Passport and have excellent verbal and written English and mother tongue language.
- Electric/Electronic Technical degree or Engineering degree.
- Basic knowledge of the main control systems as PLC or similar.
- Display a strong customer service-orientation mindset, experienced leading customers through tough decisions.
Work in a way that works for you.
- We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 4 days a week)
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day.
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Working with us
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
- Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Baker Hughes Recruitment – How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: