Apply Now for Techno Oil Limited Recruitment. Application portal is now open. Interested and qualified individuals can now apply. See details and apply below!
Techno Oil Limited is an integrated, wholly indigenous company which today holds a diverse portfolio of prime investment in oil and gas, energy, infrastructure and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricant Sales Representative
- Effective coverage of designated area using available tools as well as the maintenance of existing customers, discovering /conversion of new leads to active customers.
- Drive Marketing / Sales performance through implementation of agreed initiatives directed at achieving targets across all range of Lubricant products
- Must process New product developments drive to expand product basket in increasing market share and tailoring products to suit customers demand
- Respond promptly to customer’s enquiries / complaints through phone calls or social media and resolving them satisfactorily or referring them to the appropriate authority for urgent resolution.
- Strengthen the retail and re-distribution strategy of the company as it concerns his /her area of coverage
- To provide the business group with Marketing / Sales intelligence as it relates to competition, their activities and feedback analysis to further equip management with decisions from an informed perspectives.
- Manage Key customer accounts performance, trends and determine appropriate actions to address issues to optimize the business and deliver best –in-class customer service
- Strengthen the Lubricant product re-distribution strategy in the market and work assiduously with both internal and external stakeholders to improve the profit market share and brand image of the company.
Any other assignment that could be given from the office of the Head of the Business Unit.
N150,000 – N250,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: