Apply Now for Flutterwave Jobs . Application portal is now open for interested and qualified individuals to apply for the ongoing recruitment. Looking for a job? Apply now!
We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond. As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the team in Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks in the software development life cycle of a product and manage and oversee projects for the company.
About Flutterwave Inc
Our mission is to power a new wave of prosperity across Africa. By enabling global digital payments on a continent that’s been largely cut off from the digital economy, we’re creating the infrastructure to power Africa’s growth in the 21st Century. Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, we provide the underlying technology platform that allows businesses to make and accept payments anywhere in Africa. Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Requirements for Flutterwave Full Stack Engineer Opportunity Qualification
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be/Job description:
- Produce application architecture design translated from high-level product/user requirements
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop customer-facing applications using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Work with frontend designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Maintain code and application security at all times.
- Ensure data protection.
- Understanding of scope and client’s business model
- Mentoring and implementation of best practices and processes
- Compliance with documented process (SDLC)
- Creativity and efficiency index, usage of components and tools
Required competency and skillset:
- Proficient with objected oriented design in a back-end programming language e.g. NodeJs
- Possess excellent knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support company products
- Proficient in data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understand design principles behind highly scalable applications
- Be able to manage applications on a wide variety of cloud platforms, and perform database administration and application scaling to support load changes
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Possess solid communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Maintain good knowledge of emerging technologies
- Ability to finish projects on time
- Displaying Enthusiasm/Motivation/Creativity for assignment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flutterwave Inc on flutterwavego.bamboohr.com to apply
For more details, click here