Apply now for Bank of America Internship Program. Application are now open for interested and Eligibile individuals to apply for this ongoing internship. Apply now!
Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship program offers you the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America. As an intern analyst you will have the opportunity to gain in depth exposure to a line of business and gain an invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
About Bank of America
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Charlotte, North Carolina with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.
Aim and Benefits of Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
As a Bank of America Johannesburg Winter intern participant, you can expect to:
- Experience the work and culture of the whole organization
- Develop key skills including tools to navigate the recruitment process
- Gain insight into the business areas where internships are available
Requirements for Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program Qualification
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Interview date, Process and Venue for Bank of America Johannesburg Winter Internship Program
We value differences – in thought, style, culture, ethnicity and experience. So there is no set candidate profile we are seeking. Above all, we’re looking for a genuine interest in our business. Candidates who can demonstrate a high standard of academic, professional and extracurricular skills partnered with integrity, teamwork and leadership ability will always be of interest for our programs.
Some roles do have specific technical or language requirements that you would need to meet to be eligible. You can review the individual job descriptions for more details on each program. If you require any particular support or adjustments during the process, we welcome you to notify a member of the campus recruiting team.
November 7, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bank of America on bankcampuscareers.tal.net to apply
For more details,visit Bank of America website