Apply Now for Africa Startup Initiative Program. Call for applications- individuals can now apply to be part of this program. See details and apply!
Are you looking to take your start-up to the next level? Are you ready to build a sustainable, repeatable business model using lean methodology? Are you ready to scale your impact through collaboration with the private and public sectors? If yes, then apply for the Telecel Africa Startup Initiative Accelerator Program (ASIP), powered by Startupbootcamp Afritech.
The Africa Startup Initiative Program is a program founded by Moh Damush, Telecel Group CEO as a CSR activity. Telecel Group then partnered with Startupbootcamp AfriTech to create the ASIP Accelerator Program which contributes in a meaningful way to the African community to help the young Startups in Africa whose innovative ideas are creating a difference in their communities.
Key Focus Areas
- Clean Tech/Energy
- Health Wallets & Accessibility
- RegTech KYC
- AI & Machine Learning
- AgriTech Food Supply Chain
- IoT & Connectivity
- FinTech Cross-Border Payments
- Data Analytics
- cyber security
- Blockc hain
Why join the program?
- 3-Month Program: An intense 3-month program designed to support entrepreneurs scale their industry-changing technology businesses.
- Masterclasses: Expert-led sessions covering all scaling fundamentals – from business model canvas, lean methodology to fundraising
- Corporate Partners: Connections to the leading corporates in your industry for pilot projects, partnership opportunities, and as customers
- Global Network: Unmatched access to a global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries
- Tailored Mentorship: Over 1000 carefully selected mentors who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Coworking Space: Free desks for your entire team in a dynamic co-working space for the duration of the 3-month program (pandemic depending)
- Living Expenses: €15K in cash per team to cover living expenses during the program
- Perks & Discounts: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
- Alumni Growth Program: Continued post-program support far after the 3-month program through annual alumni only events, deals and tailored introductions
- Industry Events: Exclusive opportunities to take part in leading Commerce conferences and events
- Investor Access: Meet the most active VCs and Angel investors in your industry from around the world
- Demo Day: A day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ investors, corporates, mentors and press attendees
They are looking for the next generation of African startups disrupting industry sectors including AgriTech & Supply Chain, IoT & Connectivity, Machine Learning (Data Analytics), Cybersecurity, Clean Tech and RegTech.
For more information, click here