Study in Australia in 2023; apply for 2023 University of Queensland Destination Australia Scholarship for International Students across the world.
Registration form link portal is open for interested applicants to register and apply online for Destination Australia Scholarship 2023.
About the scholarship program
The Destination Australia scholarship is funded by the Australian Government Department of Education. It aligns with the National Strategy for International Education 2025.
The scholarship’s objective is to:
- attract and support study in regional Australia
- grow and develop regional Australian tertiary education providers
- offer students a high-quality learning experience.
Requirements Eligibility for 2023 Destination Australia Scholarship
You’re eligible if you:
- are an international student
- hold a student visa for the scholarship’s duration
- are a commencing student
- are UQ alumni commencing a different program (for example, Master’s after completing a Bachelor’s degree)
- have a full offer to study an eligible program delivered entirely at the UQ Gatton campus in 2023 (you don’t need to accept your full offer by the scholarship application deadline).
- will study full-time via Internal study mode at UQ’s Gatton campus for the scholarship’s duration
- reside in a regional area of Australia for the scholarship’s duration as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard Remoteness Structure 2016 (Australian Bureau of Statistics)
And you’re starting any of the below programs in 2023:
Please note better:
Dual degrees with the Bachelor of Agribusiness and Master of Agricultural Science (Plant Protection field of study) are not eligible because they are not delivered full-time at UQ Gatton.
Students from low-socioeconomic status (low-SES), and who are first in family to tertiary study, and those living with a disability are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to apply for 2023 University of Queensland Destination Australia Scholarship
You will need to submit:
- a personal statement (limit 300 words).