Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme 2023 is now open. Get access to a $5000 seed capital, world-class business training, and a vibrant network of top business leaders and mentors.
The application is open to Africans from all 54 African countries with scalable business ideas or a business that has been operational for no more than 5 years.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Its objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. TEF believes the private sector’s role is critical for Africa’s development and that the private sector must create both social and economic wealth.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age and above.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 5 years old.
- Non-refundable seed funding of $5,000
- A world class business training for 12 weeks
- Access to TEF Alumni network with over 15,000 entrepreneurs across’ Africa
- Mentoring and networking opportunities via Africa’s largest digital platform for entrepreneurs, TEFConnect.net.