- Learning Formula- On-Campus and 100% Online
- Intake Cohort- April and October each year.
- Accredited Master’s Certification – 60 ECTS
- Language – English
- 2 Weekends per month ( Fortnightly)
- Duration- 1 year
The Executive Master in Agribusiness Management is the ideal program for professionals seeking a world class programme in the Agribusiness Management leading to a successful global career in the agro network field (seed and crop, harvest and stock in agriculture, market of commodities, food supply chain, food and wine business) developing skills and knowledge to manage sustainable production systems.
The program’s quality teaching by Agribusiness experts and networking services all contribute to make it the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of farming, food production, or in the startup agribusiness system with a mind-set focused on innovation and sustainability.
Participants will equip themselves first with general core knowledge in management, than will get specialized expertise in Agribusiness, in Sustainable Agribusiness Industry with local (Nigeria) and international focus, specifically mastering the multi-functionality in agribusiness, circular and sustainable agribusiness development and green innovation and will stand out as innovative and responsible leaders, with growth mind-set, fully ready to make an impact out in the world and achieve a career milestone
Therefore, this master also helps new comer’s leaders to leverage new green technologies to understand markets and customers. The Master programme delivery is in partnership with the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) and Bells University of Technology in conjunction with Obasanjo farm.
QUICK CURRENT STATISTICS OF OUR EXECUTIVE’S STUDENTS AND ALUMNI ON INTELLECTUAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT
- 82% Increased Professional Responsibilities
- 90% Improved Decision Making Capability
- 79% students increase their salary after the completion of their master programs
- 68% Alumni got a new offer and promotions
- 50% students is employed in a multinational company
- 58% are now successful Manager and Directors in their respective organizations
PROFESSIONAL PARTNERSHIP – Enhance and fast-track your Agribusiness Professional Career Path
A dynamic business networks
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a non-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, improving livelihoods, enhancing food and nutrition security, increasing employment, and preserve natural resource integrity.
IITA recognizes the importance of capacity development in strengthening research for development (R4D). Since its inception, IITA has supported formal and informal training activities as part of their strategy to improve food security and reduce poverty in the region.
Rome Business school executive master in Agribusiness Management will be having 3 days Boot camp in IITA headquarter, Ibadan. Some of the master curriculum will be delivered by IITA seasoned professors on the following areas:
- Seeds & Chips: The Food-tech and Agric-tech innovation
- Circular Bio-economy
- Technological Innovation
- Agro-pharmaceutical Innovation
The ultimate goal of the IITA boot camp is to expose Rome Business School Nigeria Executive Master in Agribusiness Management with the holistic approach and in-depth knowledge and practicality in critical areas in agriculture, science, technology, innovation, and research findings that could be adapted and adopted in solving real agribusiness challenges.
Obasanjo Farm Boot camp
Rome Business School Executive Master in Agribusiness Management will be having 2 days study visit to Bells university of Technology in conjunction with Obasanjo farms, the boot camp will give our students the opportunity to experiment in class lecture of poultry productions, processing and sustainable livestock. Training will be facilitated jointly with professors from Bells University of technology and Obasanjo Farms.
Rome Business School Nigeria is an official partner and sponsor of the West African Agribusiness Show, it is a yearly event where agribusiness practitioners in Africa meet to deliberate on current trends and challenges of the agricultural space in Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large, Rome Business School Executive Master in Agribusiness management have the opportunities to network with Agropreneurs, Agribusiness professionals, Organizations and expert in the industry.
Rome Business School students have the opportunity to visits FAO during an International experiential study tour to Rome Italy.
WHY TAKE THE MASTER IN AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Develop Managerial Skills & Enhance Collaborative Network among the many players in the fields of Agribusiness
Develop solid managerial and entrepreneurial skills to build and run businesses in the agribusiness sector; Understand the characteristics and trends of the Agri-food market and the role played by the farmers, industrialists, and their representatives in the organizations; Recognize the intersection of agribusiness with other areas of economic and social concern, such as economic development and innovative and sustainable way of production and business diversification (organic farming, biofuel, biogas, circular bio economy, green economy etc.). Identify and manage the characteristics of the main food businesses and develop effective managerial strategies.
- Sharpen Marketing & Business Communication & Event Management skills to fulfill the unique demands of the Agribusiness industry
Utilize the most advanced marketing and digital marketing techniques to promote sustainability in agribusinesses and organizations; Develop a comprehensive business plan for Agri- food corporations, business canvas model; Understand and utilize project management techniques for agricultural businesses; manage the Agri-food supply chain; understand the value of the customers gained through Digital Marketing Campaigns.
- Develop effective performance to transform the Agri Food Sectors into Environmentally Sustainable International Businesses
Learn about the start-up ecosystem related to agribusiness and about the United Nations Sustainability Development Goals; Master the use of new technologies and innovation within farmer or industrialist organizations and the most advanced production tools and channels for sustainable organic farming and agribusiness development; Learn about the international organizations operating in the agribusiness sector and the international policies and support linked to this economic sector; Understand the multifunctionality of Agriculture and the Green Economy.
This Master will strengthen students’ competences and enable them to take on responsibilities in the agribusiness industry or start your own business in this field.
Upon the completion of this Master, students will be able to:
- Be a responsible and innovative leader in the agribusiness industry;
- Recognize the intersection of Agribusiness with other areas of economic and social concern, such as economic development and new ways of production and business diversification (including organic farming, biofuel, biogas, the circular economy);
- Understand the characteristics and trends of the Agri-food market and the role played by farmers, industrialists, and their representatives in the organizations as well the new technologies in this industry;
- Develop a comprehensive business plan for Agri-food corporations integrating a solid marketing plan, financial projection and structure, human resources and so forth.
In particular, the master is particularly suitable for those who want to pursue a career in the following roles:
- Project manager in food organizations
- Policy maker for Agri-food organizations; Entrepreneur in the Agribusiness sector.
- Manager in food institutions and both for- profit and no n-profit organizations;
- Innovative farmer or food producer,
- Entrepreneur in the agribusiness of food tech market,
- Marketing and Communications Manager for Agri-food activities;
- Manager in organizations which, although not belonging to the agribusiness system, intend to invest in national and supranational projects (sponsorships, patronages, etc.).
PROFESSIONAL JOURNEY STATISTICS
- 5 Years and above of professional experience.
- 82% employed full time
- 12% business owner/ Self-employed / Entrepreneurs
- 19% of the students is from the FMCG sector
- 6% from consulting
- 19% from Health, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology
- 6% from information technology/ telecommunication
- 12% from Finance / Accounting
- 6% from Manufacturing / Engineering / Construction
- 13% from Marketing / Publishing / Media
- 13% from NGO / Social Services
- 6% from Transport / Logistics
WHY TAKE THE EXECUTIVE MASTER IN AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT FROM ROME BUSINESS SCHOOL
The Executive Master in Data Science Management paves the way to new future opportunities and equips you with tools to build a strong professional profile.
Discover your untapped potential and your ability to take on responsibility and drive forward meaningful change. It is time to become a better manager, which you can achieve in the following way:
- Graduation Ceremony, Rome Business School, Italy, with the option to attend the Graduation Ceremony and a one-week study tour and immersion in Italy.
Every student has the opportunity to attend the graduation ceremony at Rome Business School Italy, the graduation ceremony is a 5 days event that also incorporates a study tour, company visits, sightseeing of monuments, and notable places.
- Life & Soft Skills Program: Self-Discovery, Self- Awareness, Empowerment, Reinvention.
Soft skills are personal attributes that influence our relationships and communication. They are fundamental for conducting effective leadership and steering businesses towards success. In this increasingly technological world, soft skills are the fuel that drives the growth of our relationships. Soft skills are essential abilities and life skills that we should master each and every day in order to become a better version of ourselves.
- Networking & Partners, Multinational Relationships.
In partnership with several globally renowned leading companies, such as Airtel, Fidson Pharmaceutical, Messrand, Nigeria Info, Cars45, Microsoft, Rainoil and many more, we give you the opportunity to make contact with real working environments and build a strong professional network, through workshops, webinars, guest speakers and many more activities, encouraging interaction between leading professionals and students, and facilitating the learning process through real case studies.
- Career Acceleration Program, Design your professional profile
A tailored Career Acceleration Program specifically designed to shape each student’s professional profile to enable them to become a competitive figure in the modern employment market. You will have access to workshops focusing on the latest key topics in relation to job seeking and career networking, individual career guidance meetings, and our exclusive events to ensure the best start or a great boost in your career.
- Coaching Program
How much of your potential are you using from 1 to 10? Learn to get the most out of your potential through 3 Master coaching sessions with some of our experts. You will improve your competences in terms of achieving your goals, effectively contributing to teamwork activities, communicating effectively, time management and many more key skills for being successful in your future career.
- RBSN for Entrepreneurship
Are you planning to start up your own business or dreaming of becoming the fresh, innovative driving force within an organization? We will equip you with skills, insights and the curious mindset required to spot new opportunities, make connections and bring new business ventures to life.
- Virtual Coffee with CEOs
Network with Top CEOs & learn what it takes, to excel in your career.Develop networking skills directly in two interactive conversations with Top CEOs, during which you can ask questions, inquire about career interests and roadblocks, and ask about the keys to career success, and network with a variety of friendly, experienced professionals! The two coffee conversations will be held virtually online, meaning you can join them and participate from anywhere live in real time.
- RBSN Business Showmanship
Gain visibility for your business as we project your business on our social media platforms and free consultancy on key business challenges.The Business Showmanship is designed to give your business visibility as your business will be promoted across all our social media channels. This is usually after you have made a presentation in one of the In-Class lectures where our highly experienced faculty will offer you free consulting on your key business challenges. Your presentation will also spotlight your business as the primary case study for the class. And where a student doesn’t have an existing business, an alternative business can be used.
INDUSTRY BASE FACULTY
You will be guided by experts in every step of your Data Science path.
Our Facilitators are carefully selected international academics and disruptive executives who apply their skills and knowledge every day to achieve their goals. You will benefit from the experience of professionals currently working in the field for leading national and international companies, bringing their emerging insights from real business cases.
Our teaching method is designed to ensure the acquisition of theoretical and practical know-how in order to transfer truly useful competences that foster professional development. Our faculty members are opinion leaders on many of today’s most crucial business topics.
See some facts about our faculty:
- 75 facilitators of diverse professional background
- 10% of them are academic professors
- 90% of them currently work professionally in the field as industry experts, consultants, entrepreneurs, managers, and practitioners.
- 70% of them have international experience
- 30% of them have national experience
Checkout our topnotch renowned faculties here: https://romebusinessschool.ng/faculty/
METHODOLOGY:” CIRCULAR LEARNING” BASED ON THE EFMD CIRCLE FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE
By adhering to the highest standards regarding the teaching methodology provided by EFMD, the Master will be taught through interactive lectures, case study analyzes, exercises, discussions, role plays, teamwork exercises, video conferences, business analysis and sessions presentation of students. Case studies will be used to generate discussions and illustrate business problems. Students will be encouraged to read and engage in discussions and debates. The teaching methodology is based on learning by doing, through which teachers implement a student-centered approach, involve students and provide activities that allow students to apply the knowledge acquired.