Apply for National MSME Clinics – National MSME Survival Fund Clinics Grants Loan Application Registration Form Portal 2022/2023 is out and open for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the application link portal in this article below.
The Nationwide Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Clinics for Viable Enterprises (National MSME CLINICS) is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
National MSME Survival Clinics Grant Application Form is out register here. Have you heard about the 2021/2023 National MSME Survival Clinics Grant Registration Form? This post will enlighten you further about all you need to know National MSME Survival Clinics Grant.
About – The Nationwide Micro Small and Medium Enterprise Clinics for Viable Enterprises (National MSME CLINICS) is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Apply for Grant To Start Your Business
- Apply for Bank of America Breakthrough Lab Accelerator Program 2022
- How to Benefit from CBN Anchor Borrower’s Programme
- Apply for N5 Million/N7.5 Million Grant Opportunity
As one of the strategies for making it easier to do business in Nigeria, the project brings together key Federal Government agencies to a series of business forums organized in different cities across the country where MSMEs can interact easier with them.
Requirements for Award Entry for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant 2022/2023
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- All applicants must be an indigene and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants must have a viable business idea.
- Applicants must have all necessary Federal Government related certificates.
- Some categories are not applicable.
- MSME of the Year Award is selected among all entries and by the National MSME Award screening committee.
Requirements for 2022/2023 Video Entry for National MSME Survival Clinics Grant
- Video entry filename must tally with the first and surname of applicant
- Video file must be in Mp4 video Format
- Maximum video size must be less than 20Mb
- Video must be clear and distinct.
- Applicant must be able to explain and show the following in the video
- production process
- local content
- Labour force
- Impact on economy.
This are the areas where your Business fits in for you to fill and apply for the Grants online. They include;
- Creative Art
- Tech & Innovation
- Beauty, Wellness and Cosmetics
- Wood works
- Leather works
Items needed when filling the form online;
- Full names, emails address, phone number, state/city of Residence
- Business name, location and email address
- Write a small summary about your business
- Is your business registered?
- Do you have your SON -Standard Organization of Nigeria certificate
- Do you have NAFDAC certificate if in the Food/Beverage section of business?
- Do you have your company Tax?
- Then you Uploads of 2 minutes videos and other supporting documents (Tax, CAC and others).
How To Apply
Interested Nigerians should visit their website www.msmeclinics.gov.ng to apply. This application is open every genuine Nigerian business owner with a verifiable business.