Apply for National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2022 Skills Acquisition Schemes – The National Directorate of employment NDE is calling on all interested young Nigerians, graduate or non-graduate including physically challenged persons to apply for its 2022 Skills Acquisition Schemes and Job For All Recruitment.
National Directorate Of Employment Job for All Application Programme – There’s avalanche of jobs and vocational skills training programme set up by the federal Government of Nigeria through National Directorate Of Employment.
This is to inform the general public that the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Skill Acquisition scheme application form and registration portal is now open and available for all interested Nigerian.
NDE Registration Categories
Apply for National Directorate of Employment (NDE) 2022 Skills Acquisition Schemes – The National Directorate of Employment is the foremost agency in charge of job creation in Nigeria. Below are different schemes that that Nigerians can benefit from.
- Vocational Skills Development (VSD)
- Small Scale Enterprise (SSE)
- Special Public Works (SPW)
- Rural Employment Promotion (REP)
How to Register for National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Skills Acquisition Scheme 2022
1. All interested and qualified applicants should visit https://ndetrainees.ng
2. Select any of the positions you want to apply for
3. Read through the requirements
4. Complete the online application form with appropriate information and submit
Note: Before registration and programme/scheme selection, ensure you have gone through all the schemes and properly understand each via the link above, so that you can make the right choice.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview.