- Apply for Grant To Start Your Business
- Applicant on the pilot phase must be citizens or residents of Nigeria or Rwanda.
- Applicant must live in Nigeria or Rwanda.
- Applicant’s business must be registered and operational in Nigeria or Rwanda for at least one year.
- Applicants must be between age of 20-35 at the time of application.
- Applicants must be an agricultural entrepreneur and business initiative. must address the themes of the initiative.
- Application must address reduction of young women’s unemployment within their communities.
- Applicants in a partnership should apply together with their partners as one company.
- Applicants in partnership must provide consent letter from partner(s).
- Business of applicants must be sustainable, financially viable and must be their authentic idea.
. Micro Business
Nigeria has a large number of micro businesses that contribute to economic growth. Most of these micro businesses have taken a beating financially due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In an attempt to provide financial support and to give them the confidence to grow, the Gbenga Aiyeremi Foundation (GAF) is giving NGN100,000 grant to selected micro business owners across Nigeria.
Click on the below link to Apply for micro Business:
Do you have a passion to start your own business but require funding to build a prototype ?
If we are serious about developing entrepreneurship in Nigeria, we must listen to people’s business ideas and actively support their innovations, as these can be the secret to the business successes of tomorrow.
Click on the below link to Apply for business Idea program:
Click on the below link to Apply mentorship program:
You can upscale and increase your earning power by applying for the GAF scholarship to acquire industry relevant skill.
- Data Science
- Graphics Design
- Digital Enterpreneurship
- Business Analysis
- Strategic HR Analytics
- Frontend Web Development