Thank you for your interest in the Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) Fellowship program.
The Entrepreneurship Jobs for All (E-Jobs4All) Fellowship gives you the confidence, resources, knowledge, network, and financial support to build a business with an impact. For Ghanaian SME’s, students, unemployed and recent grads with a desire to solve pressing problems and bring entrepreneurial ideas to life or scale up their businesses, the program is split into three online courses where you will learn entrepreneurship, receive virtual coaching, develop your own business idea, and demonstrate your commitment in order to advance to the next course.
Apply now through September 30, 2022 to be part of this great program. This is your chance for free access to a year practical entrepreneurship and innovation training course from Queen’s University, a public research university in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, the 2022 Times Higher Education Impact Ranking best university in Canada and 7h in the World advancing the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal.
- • Open to students, SMEs, aspiring entrepreneurs, startups, unemployed and fresh graduates who want to start, build and scale up their own businesses.
- • Must be a Ghanaian
- • Be proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- • Must be ready and willing to pursue online/virtual training
- • Fully funded opportunity to learn entrepreneurship and innovation from a world class university, build skills and network with young global and business leaders.
- • Participate in an in-person training to share your experience with and learn from Queen’s University DDQIC faculty members, Ghanaian, Canadian business experts and fellows. Meet with civic and business leaders and strengthen your work through new connections, skills and ideas.
- • Participate in a summit and Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Centre lecture series. Network with Queen’s Innovation Centre Summer Initiative (QICSI) and Jim Leech MasterCard Foundation fellows. Join an alumni network to help you seek innovative solutions to common challenges. Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- • August 31, 2022 | Application opens
- • September 30, 2022 | Application closes
- • October 2 – 30, 2022 | Interview and Selection
- • November 1 – 30, 2022 | Notification of Selected Applicants
How to Apply