Dangote Group Recruitment – Dangote Group is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company.
Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Dangote Group Recruitment
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Time Management Officer
Job ID: IbesePlantAdmin14
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – HR
- To ensure accuracy of overtime and Back pay input for payroll processing.
- Preparing the overtime and back pay input for payroll processing
- Maintaining attendance of staff on shift, general duty, corporate general, and extra general duty on SAP software (periodically)
- Timely upload of annual, casual leave roster and shift rosters on SAP
- Ensure all leave absence are maintained on SAP according to the company policy
- Oversee all face scanner machines in the plant and provide accurate reports on their performances.
- Registration of new staff on IRIS Machine in the plant (periodically)
- Collaborate with Payroll Team in the administration of compensation activities and ensure the correct implementation of correct procedures.
- Proactively anticipate potential issues and provide solutions on Time Management with resolutions.
- Preparing the Man-hour report and KRI report for the end users
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Unit Head, Compensation and Benefits
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience will be an advantage
- Persuasive and Resilient
- Excellent writing skills
- Adaptive and self-driven
- Result-oriented and committed
- Negotiation and crisis management skills
- Leading continuous improvement projects.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date