Columbia College scholarships and grants program – Columbia College scholarships and grants application portal is open visit the official webpage to complete the application.
Below you will find how to apply for the Columbia College scholarships and grants program 2022/2023 at USA.
Listed below are the summarized points you need to note about Columbia College scholarships program 2022/2023 at USA
• Funding is partial
• They take all courses at Columbia College
• International students are eligible
• All Undergraduate applicants are eligible
Do you intend to attend college in the USA? Make your goal come true by submitting an application for the Columbia College scholarships program 2022/2023 academic year.
The Columbia College scholarships and grants program 2022/2023 at USA is a scheme that looks to reward high-achieving internationals, and it is only available for the course below:
• All courses
Students from the following nationalities are eligible:
• All countries
Scholarship Award Benefit
All of the following will be provided by the university:
• The scholarship recipients will get $13,000 a year, or $52,000 over four years, to pay their tuition costs for Columbia College’s applied undergraduate program.
Columbia College scholars and grants program 2022/2023 at USA is primarily for Undergraduate programs.
Number of Awards
Eligibility Criteria for Columbia College scholars and grants program 2022/2023 at USA
All applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Columbia College scholars and grants program 2022/2023 at USA
You have to sign up for the undergraduate degree program.
How to apply Columbia College scholarships and grants program 2022/2023
To apply, all arranged and organized steps have been highlighted below for the Columbia College scholars and grants program 2022/2023 at USA.
The candidates must enroll using the college’s online form portal by creating an account, logging in, and then submitting their information to be eligible for the scholarship. You will be immediately considered for this award as soon as you are accepted.
- Documentation: The uuniversity requires the following paperwork from the students:
- unofficial transcript from high school
- Unofficial college transcript with a minimum of six credits
- HiSET, TASC, or GED score
- Entry criteria: A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 is required for applicants.
- Language Prerequisite: The pupils must at the very least be able to speak and write in English.