Apply for British Council Unlimited Micro Award- call for applications. Individuals can now apply for British Award. See details below.
The British Council in partnership with Unlimited is pleased to announce an open call for the Micro Award Round 4.
The aim of these awards is to help facilitate partnership and collaboration between artists and/or collectives in the UK and in selected countries which are eligible to receive Official Development Assistance (ODA). In total, micro grants will be awarded to approximately 10 pairs of disabled artists per round.
which art forms will be considered?
These awards can cover a range of different art forms, including:
- Combined arts
- Visual art
- Funding Information
- Each application can be for up to £2500.
- Projects can take place between end of September 2022 and end of January 2023.
In order to be eligible, proposals must adhere to the following criteria:
- Projects must be feasible within the given budget.
- Projects must be feasible within the given timescale.
- Artists whose work centres around disability and/or impairment are welcome to apply, as are those whose work does not.
- Projects must be led by a disabled artist / collective based in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales.
- The international collaborator must be a disabled artist / collective based in one of the ODA-eligible (Official Development Assistance) countries listed below:Albania, Argentina, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, China, Colombia, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Occupied Palestinian Territories, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Note: British Council have temporarily suspended activities in Ukraine for the safety and well-being of their staff, customers and partners.
For more information, visit here .