Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Support Officer (Marine & Air)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Job Purpose / Objective
Logistics Support Officer (Marine & Air) support the Logistics Coordination Lead as it relates to personnel boat & flight movement in the stated Project locations (Bonny, Lagos and Port Harcourt) to ensure HSSE Goal Zero aspiration is achieved.
- Monitoring of the Effective Compliance of Safe execution of Company Journey Mgt. System
- Make booking and manage approved boat or flight request for Project personnel, and sometime request from Contractor.
- Ensure and manage compliance to Park & Ride Procedure
- Responsible to keep the full record of all Project Logistics procedures.
- Monitor to ensure compliance of HSSE Goal Zero
Key Performance Indicators
- HSE: Zero means Zero
- Delivery within Schedule
- Within Budget & Cost effectiveness
- Maintain Quality within ISO 9001:2018.
Functionally & administratively reports to: Logistics Coordination Lead.
Minimum of HND in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- He/she must have at least (+10 years) land transport management experience. Haven worked or still working in an Oil & Gas Land Transport section is an added advantage.
- A HSSE driven mindset with strong HSSE fundamental knowledge.
- He/she must have to some degree of oral and written communication skills. Computer literacy is very essential.
- Self-confident and able to effectively communicate.
- Experience in working in remote field locations (e.g. tropical environments), and Construction work area would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th January, 2023.