Apply for 5,000 Police constables Recruitment – National Police Service Commission Act and section 7 (3) of the National Police Service Commission (Recruitment and Appointment) Regulations 2015, I the Inspector General, in exercise of powers delegated to me by the National Police Service Commission, seek to recruit 5,000 suitably qualified applicants to be trained as Police Constables.
1. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The Applicant must:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Female Candidates must NOT be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training period.
Also Apply for the following
- Examinations Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly,
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials or
c) Engages in any corrupt activity
Shall be disqualified, and in the case of (b) and (c) will in addition be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular, commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or both.
2. GENDER BALANCE& DIVERSITY
The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
3. APPLICATION SUBMISSION / Apply for 5,000 Police constables Recruitment
All Candidates must complete the prescribed application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
Forms can also be downloaded from the link below:
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Applicants must present themselves at the Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment exercise.
- Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
- Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the National Police Service for a minimum period of ten (10) years.
4. COMMENCEMENT OF RECRUITMENT / Apply for 5,000 Police constables Recruitment
The recruitment process will take place on THURSDAY, 24TH MARCH 2022 from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the listed Sub – Counties.
All applicants must be at their respective recruitment center by 8:00am as per the schedule in the link below: