African Development Bank AgriPitch Competition 2022 ($140,000 Grant Funding): Interested applicant are invited for the African Development Bank AgriPitch Competition 2022.
The aim of the 2022 AgriPitch Competition is to support agripreneurs by focusing on building the bankability of their businesses and ensuring that they are pitch ready for potential investors.
Entrepreneurs will be coached and mentored in an interactive and tailored two-week training to review, prepare and present their businesses for capital raising from investors. The short listed successful agripreneurs will pitch to the judges and engage investors in the AgriPitch dealroom.
- Guides to Apply for Agribusiness Accelerator Programme
- Apply for Federal NALDA Jobs & NALDA Programme
- Apply for Human Capacity Training and Empowerment for Nigerian Youth
- CBN Kickstart Grassroot eNaira Adoption With 7,740 Agent Points – Apply Now
- GEEP Loan 2022: How To Apply For Farmermoni (N250,000)
Benefits of African Development Bank AgriPitch
- Winning SMEs will access a total grant pool of USD $140,000.
Africn Development Bank AgriPitch Eligibility
Early Start-ups (0-3 years)
- Individuals who are at the very early stage of developing ideas/concepts for agripreneurship or a newly established business.
- Must have a clearly defined prototype or proof of concept.
- May or may not have had any products introduced to the market.
- May or may not have a registered corporate entity.
Mature Start-ups (above 3 years)
- Individuals and firms with existing market traction: technology, product or service, already in the market.
- Must have a clear investment ask and growth plan/strategy.
- Must be a registered corporate entity.
Women-empowered Businesses (WEBs)
- Meet eligibility requirements for either Early Start-ups or Mature Start-ups.
- Firms that are 51% owned by women or founded by a woman.
To apply, you need these documents:
- National ID card / passport
- Company registration document
- Company brochure
- Summary business plan
- Business licences
- Company profile
- Financial statements
- Marketing materials
- Pitch deck
Application Closing Date: 4th November, 2022