Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment – This is to inform the general public about ongoing job recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc for the position of Shift Manager – Brewing at the company.
Interested persons should kindly apply below.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry with over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager – Brewing
Job Requisition ID: JR1058914
Location: Benin, Edo
Job type: Full-time
Worker Type: Employee
- To deliver, through management of personnel and assets, quality products for packaging, while achieving or exceeding the business targets for Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, and Morale (QCDSM), as defined in the annual operating plan.
- Collaborate with Logistics in ensuring that all raw materials received for use meet quality specifications before use.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety rules by staff.
- Use Lean principles and tools to reduce waste across processes.
- Ensure all SAP data are keyed in timely and accurately.
- Drive process delivery on 100% adherence to Diageo Way of Brewing standards.
- Deliver good hygienic practices to guarantee asset care within the department for plants & machinery.
- Support to people development by identifying training needs, and participating in the actual training of the staff.
- Lead ETE process controls to deliver liquid quality in spec following BTM specifications.
- Deliver zero beer outages to the packaging lines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in any of the Physical / Biological Sciences, Chemical / Production/ Process Engineering, Food Science, and Technology.
- IBD qualification, preferably at the Diploma level is an added advantage.
- The candidate should also have a detailed knowledge of brewing processes and be in touch with developments in Brewing Best Practices.
- Strong ability to handle budget and cost – able to analyze financial and technical data as required and take the vital consequential steps in their span of control.
- Be skilled in the normal business software tools of the modern working environment.
- Great teammate.
- Good communication skills in reading, writing, and speaking.
- Should be highly proficient with analytical skills.
- 5 years experience in Brewing or Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 22000, and 14001 policies and procedures are required
- Strong management and coaching skills, and ability to apply principles of change management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply