Coca-Cola Recruitment Application – Coca-Cola is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company.
Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Coca-Cola Recruitment For Senior Manager – Global Security
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. At The Coca-Cola Company, you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Global Security
Job Requisition: R-78861
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 26% – 50%
- The Security Manager for Global Security is tasked with protecting The Coca-Cola Company from security issues that seriously threaten operations, consumer trust, or shareholder confidence by delivering high-order threat prevention and resolution support to the global business system, including the development and implementation of complex security programs during major events
- The role delivers state-of-the-art security advice and guidance across the business system to support, amongst other things, physical assets, criminal investigations, leadership protection, a safe workplace, and promotional integrity by maintaining subject matter expertise and effective international liaison with law enforcement agencies, as well as private and public sector security and intelligence companies.
- Mitigate threats to assets (e.g., safe workplace, terrorism) of the Company by developing or providing a tactical response to an incident.
- Build relations with domestic and government officials to obtain immediate or future assistance
- Provide in-depth security advice and/or training seminars dealing with the loss of company information, kidnap avoidance, promotional integrity, and safe workplace
- Manage crisis and critical incidents by following Company processes and established Business Continuity requirements.
- Investigate criminal financial integrity cases (e.g., embezzlement, fraud, theft) by reviewing financial records and/or statements to determine culpability.
Qualification and Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or significant work experience in corporate security
- Related Work Experience: 10 or more years of related work experience
- Security/Law Enforcement Knowledge: Knowledge of domestic and international law enforcement/security organizations; including the ability to develop strategic liaison/contact with such organizations to accomplish security-related missions.
- Global Asset Protection Strategies: Knowledge of strategies used to enhance the overall security posture to counter evolving threats to the global business system; includes the ability to enhance the system’s response to issues/incidents based on lessons learned from previous incidents and validation exercises. Provide security advice and counsel to the global business enterprise
- Investigative Procedures and Skills: Knowledge of interview techniques and procedures used to collect pertinent security-related information; includes the ability to recognize circumstances that may require further investigation and knowledge of procedures for arranging such investigation. Ability to apply investigative techniques and principles to collect and evaluate relevant case information; report facts in the proper format; obtain truthful accounts of incidents/issues.
- Professional Objectivity: Knowledge of techniques used to tactfully enforce Company policies and procedures while remaining objective when handling security issues.
- Threat Intelligence: Develop and maintain liaison with an extensive network of global law enforcement, and intelligence partners
- Threat Assessments: Provide incident-specific assessments for security/political issues, global special events, or executive travel using a developed global network of law enforcement, intelligence, other government agencies, open sources, and subscription services.
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa team where teams are the new heroes, and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators.
- Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done sustainably, for a better-shared future, we will:
- Leverage our Bounderless Network
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning capabilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
5th November 2022.